Can someone provide details on where I could get my hands on this data
management tool?  Sorry if I missed it in a previous post.
Thanks
Steve.> Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 07:31:36 -0500> From: siskbr...@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Loading Operational/Product Categories into ITSM V7> To:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> > I just did this yesterday...> > I used the Data
Management tool as a guide to which forms needed data then built the csv
file...again looking at the spreadsheets provided with DM and then imported
using the Import tool.> > Seems to have worked fine.> > Bruce Sisk> BFS
Enterprises> > -----Original Message-----> >From: surya4u
<meetsury...@gmail.com>> >Sent: Feb 2, 2009 5:26 PM> >To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
>Subject: Re: Loading Operational/Product Categories into ITSM V7> >> >hi,> >>
>We are using it every week to load the data into our remedy systems...> >> >we
have just followed the remedy manuals...it should work fine..> >> >any
help..let me know..> >> >SPrasad-2 wrote:> >> > >> Hi All,> >> > >> We are
searching for ways to load to Operational/Product Categories into> >> ITSM V7.
We have had problems with Data Management Tool so we are looking> >> for other
options. Has anybody ever imported Ope/Prod categories into V7> >> with the
help of other options? I thought of loading manually but I am not> >> sure
about where to start and forms we need to load with the same data.> >> Can> >>
some body tell me the list of forms we need update with the help of Remedy> >>
Import?> >> > >> I really appreciate your time and help with this.> >> > >>
Thanks> >> Prasad > >> -- > >> View this message in context:> >>
http://www.nabble.com/Loading-Operational-Product-Categories-into-ITSM-V7-tp21361567p21361567.html>
 >> Sent from the ARS (Action Request System) mailing list archive at> >>
Nabble.com.> >> > >>
RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"