LJ & Axton;

Sorry for the quite delayed THANKS - I caught that cold/flu bug and was down
for about a week - then was in catch-up mode...

LJ - I thought about storing the login info/etc in a Remedy form - however,
the conundrum is you have to 'login to get the login info'... for some
customers this is OK - example is to use an Archive server which
consolidates all "Login / Server / Job Schedule Info"...

Axton - I'll be digging into the Blowfish code sometime soon.

THANKS AGAIN - sorry for the delayed response ;~(
Robert

--
If it were not for the gutter, my mind would be homeless!