Mark,

I think the main problem is actually if you are using Floating licenses.
If you are only using Fixed and/or Read license then the User form
data look up would work.

Melissa,

I think the only way I know to determine this is to turn on the User
log file and write something that parses that for a given 'Login Name'
value. (That script could be called from an active link Set Field
action and the results could be kept in a temp field. That temp field
could later be used in the next Active Link's Run If qualification.)

However that would only tell you if they currently have a write token
and may give you a "false negative" because there might be available
tokens that the user would get when they need one too.

Hope that helps.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)