If GLEWF is the only function they have put in the plugin, could you write a
small api prog to call that vendor form with GLEWF? Make the fieldvaluelist
the same as the table field? Just a thought...

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Givens, Gregory CONT
Sent: 05 February 2009 14:23
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Determine license type?

Misi is correct

You must use a table field
The query should be something like
 ( 'licuserinfocurrentregdtype' = 0) AND ( 'licuserinfolicensecategory'
= 0) AND ( 'licuserinfousername' LIKE  $USER$ )

A 'licuserinfowritelicense' column will return a value of "Read
(Floating)" for a floating user without a write token.

Hope this helps
Greg Givens (Contractor)
Persnet Network Control Center (NCC)