Thanks to all who replied to my SQL move question....I have more of a
warm
Fuzzy feeling now....

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Mark Lev
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 2:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Movement of SQL instance.....

May I add/suggest that db owner be double checked after moving it also.
Name/Password of AR system SQL account needs to be the same as old SQL
server, or corrected in configuration, or AR won't connect.

I beat my head against a wall once until I remember that.

Mark

_______

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.