This is something I have never had to do and I scoured the BMC/Remedy KB
and didn't find anything.  I RTFM and didn't find anything.

What I want to be able to do is to enable or disable a filter based on
pushing a button on a control panel or saving a record or something of
that nature.  I want to make it so that my users can do this on their
own.

Filter A uses one set of criteria
Filter B uses a different set
Filter C uses a different set than A or B

Example:

If someone is updating a record that never had information in some of
the fields completed - use A

If some of the information was completed - use B

If the information was completed and is being completely replaced - use

If Filter B and C are enabled, filter A over writes the fields with
blanks.

So if I can just turn off selected filters based on need, it would be so
much easier.

ARS 6.3 Patch 18
HD 6.0
Oracle 10 w/9 libraries
Oracle lives on a remote server
Windows 2003 4 gig on app server and 8 gig on DB server

Claire Sanford
Information Systems Division
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Phone: 713 448 6035