From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Shrestha,
Manjari R.
Sent: Thu 2/5/2009 11:40 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Need Help with syntax for Runmacro from escalation, works from dos cmd

**
<https://owa.mailstreet2003.net/exchange/mark.levrightstarsystems.com/Drafts/image001.jpg>

Hi,

I am able to run the following command from cmd prompt:

"C:\Program Files\AR System\runmacro.exe"  -h C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\AR System\home\arcmds -i Reporting -x MyServer  -U
username -P password

However when I try the same syntax from an escalation through Run Process, it
does not work. I am using the following syntax in RUN PROCESS:

"C:\Program Files\AR System\runmacro.exe"  -h C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\AR System\home\arcmds -i Reporting  -x MyServer  -U
username -P password

Thanks in advance.

Manjari R. Shrestha

Programmer Analyst

SAIC

12530 Parklawn Drive, Suite 350

Rockville, MD 20852

Office: (301) 998-7364

ranj...@saic.com

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___