From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Shrestha, Manjari R.
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 2:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Need Help with syntax for Runmacro from escalation, works
from dos cmd

Hello Mark and Joe,

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to run the macro from an escalation.
I copied the macro file to the server and I can again run the command
from the prompt successfully but when I use this in escalation it does
not do anything, there is no error messages either. Yikes!

Thanks!

Manjari R. Shrestha
Programmer Analyst

SAIC