Well guys... I'm really wondering what you are all waiting for? A tool that
does everything for you?

Personally I spent 30 minutes so far on it and could quite easily find back
the functions I need. I know I will definitely have to read the manual to
get familiar with all interface details but so did I back in 2001 with
Remedy 4.5 and then Remedy 6.3 later....

I have two 22" wide screens running at 1680x1050 and I'm just amazed to
finally have the possibility to work on my form fully displayed on one side
and have my properties on the other side.... finally a real workspace.

Also I have the feeling it is now faster to develop. I am working on a
system that is located at the other end of the world and generally have to
develop using Terminal Service because of the response time. My first
attempts to develop on 7.5 appeared to be much, much, much faster but on
that one I will see the real difference in a couple of months as the system
is not yet in production.

Conclusion... for me BMC is really doing a great job on improving this
system and everything I've seen so far (ARS 7.5, ITSM 7.5, CMDB 7.5 wth
Tibco and the the new Atrium Impact Simulator, Dev Studio, Import Tool, etc)
is looking promising and I can't wait for the next version as I have the
feeling there will be some big changes again.