From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Oliva Millonig, Patricia
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Licensing Question

**

I sorry. I should have been more clear. We have the full ITSM suite but are
developing a custom app outside of ITSM.  We want to make sure that 5 people
have the ability to modify tickets that others submit.  We are requesting a
quote for licenses for ITSM suite and needed to identify what licenses if
any we would need to purchase to make sure the 5 people in their custom app
could do their job.

-Tricia