Hi,

Why not try the test-version of RRR|License to verify how well you have
managed to allocate your licenses, and find out the best fixed/floating
ratio for your site?

RRR|License is automated, and eliminates a complicated manual analysis. I
have not seen any site yet with a manual process that beats RRR|License.

The typical site can free between 20% and 30% of their floating licenses.

http://rrr.se/doc/RRRLicenseProductSheet.pdf
http://rrr.se/doc/RRR_LicenseManagement.pdf

All you need is a user-log of 1-6 weeks.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.