Morning list. I'm working on importing about 250 people records using the
ITSM 7.0.03 data load utility, and I am encountering a timeout error every
time I try to promote the validated data. Once I click Promote, I get 4
records in DLD:ThreadManager and one DLD_OUT_CREATE record in CAI Events
with a return message of "Running". I check the People and User forms and
the first record from the staging form has been created as expected, but
that is it. Within a few minutes, the CAI Events record has the return
message "ARSetEntry - Timeout during database update -- the operation has
been accepted by the server and will usually complete successfully". The
status in the data load console remains "In Progress". I've killed the
process and tried 5 times so far, with the same result each time.

This is a Win 2003 VM, 1.5 gig ram, SS 2005, ARS 7.0.01 patch 3. Thanks in
advance for any advice.

Details from arerror log:

Fri Feb 27 09:56:52 2009  390626 : AR System server terminated when a
signal/exception was received by the server (ARNOTE 20)
Fri Feb 27 09:56:52 2009
   Timestamp: Fri Feb 27 2009 09:56:52.4740
   Thread Id: 1424
   Version: 7.0.01 patch 003  200705212328 May 22 2007 02:43:21
   ServerName:
   Database: SQL -- SQL Server
   Hardware: Intel Pentium
   OS: Windows NT 5.2
   RPC Id: 45248
   RPC Call: 2 (SE)
   RPC Queue: 390626
   Client: User Remedy Application Service from Unidentified Client
(protocol 12) at IP address
   Form: CTM:LoadPeople
   Logging On:
   Code: c0000005
   Operation: write
   Access Addr: 0x541eb5
   Stack Begin:
   Stack End

Fri Feb 27 09:56:52 2009  390626 : AR System server terminated when a
signal/exception was received by the server (ARNOTE 20)
Fri Feb 27 09:56:52 2009     0xc0000005
Fri Feb 27 09:56:52 2009  390626 : AR System server terminated -- fatal
error encountered (ARNOTE 21)

Andy Lauber
Software Engineer II
Midland Loan Services
913-253-9097 Phone
913-253-9001 Fax
james.lau...@midlandls.com

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to
you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error,
please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the
sender. This message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and
thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. PNC’s
postal address is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish to
receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this
e-mail address, click here to Unsubscribe.
you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from PNC.
Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your
subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails.