ARServer is crashing.  Try upgrading to the latest patch level of 7.0.1.  If
that doesn't fix the problem, open a support ticket with BMC.  ARServer
shouldn't crash regardless of what you throw at it; it's a defect in
arserver.

Axton Grams
The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.