Workflow Order QuestionBrian, could you use a SQL log to confirm the
information in the Workflow log?

Drew

 From: "Sokol, Brian"
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:13:02 -0400
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: Workflow Order Question

  Hi Kevin,

  No I can not use that. I need this at the time the tkt is created so that
it is part of the email that is sent out at tkt creation.

  My original question is about workflow timing and the log file. Do the
events occur in the same order as they appear in the log? The logs show the
PO numbers getting populated before the HD tkt creation but they are not
being pushed to the HD tkt at creation.