** I use a setfield on an active link to change the color of a field or just change it to gray on the form

Rocky

Rocky Rockwell
mgrockw...@verizon.net
Ph#1: 325-884-1234
Ph#2: 325-884-1263
Mobile: 325-450-1297

View Martin Rockwell

Hyunkel v2.0 wrote:
** Hi List:

Maybe this issue is not a big deal, but i'm running out with ideas on how could I make it.

I have a set of fields that are shown as read only on user client; the issue is when the fields are show on Web.

A read only field on web shows exactly the same way  as an read/write field, the difference is on web client this field could not be editable; I wonder if there's a way to show this field grayed out like on the attachment.

Any ideas?

Hugo Ruesga
perotsystems
®
US  972.577.7000

MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Si eres de los que usa Messenger no solo para chatear. esto te va a interesar__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___