Awesome!

Thanks for the help

Best Regards

Hugo Ruesga
perotsystems®
US  972.577.7000
MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

> Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:46:58 -0500
> From: black....@gmail.com
> Subject: Re: Fields on Mid Tier
> To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
>
> Hugo,
>
> You can do this in a standard way.
>
> Add an active link to the forms that fires on Window Open and on Window
> Loaded.
> Run if: $CLIENT-TYPE$ = 9  ( will limit it to only the Mid-Tier)
>
> Then add an If action:
> Run Process
> SET-RO-COLOR 240,240,240
>
> That is "SET-RO-COLOR Red_code,Green_code,Blue_code".
> Ref Workflow-Objects-710.pdf pg. 215
>
> That should get you want your after.
>
> FWIW: It works fine in v6.3 too.
>
> --
> Carey Matthew Black
> BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)
> ARS = Action Request System(Remedy)
>
> Love, then teach
> Solution = People + Process + Tools
> Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.
>

> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Hyunkel v2.0 <lord_dyna...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > **
> > Hi List:
> >
> > Maybe this issue is not a big deal, but i'm running out with ideas on how
> > could I make it.
> >
> > I have a set of fields that are shown as read only on user client; the issue
> > is when the fields are show on Web.
> >
> > A read only field on web shows exactly the same way  as an read/write field,
> > the difference is on web client this field could not be editable; I wonder
> > if there's a way to show this field grayed out like on the attachment.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Hugo Ruesga
> > perotsystems®
> > US  972.577.7000
> > MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

> Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"

¿Qué hay de nuevo con tus contactos de Messenger?
www.messengernews.com.mx