Hugo,

You can do this in a standard way.

Add an active link to the forms that fires on Window Open and on Window Loaded.
Run if: $CLIENT-TYPE$ = 9  ( will limit it to only the Mid-Tier)

Then add an If action:
Run Process
SET-RO-COLOR 240,240,240

That is "SET-RO-COLOR Red_code,Green_code,Blue_code".
Ref Workflow-Objects-710.pdf pg. 215

That should get you want your after.

FWIW: It works fine in v6.3 too.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.