From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 1:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Open ITSM 6 SHR:People form Using 7.1 Client Tool

**
Jason,

Is there any workflow (customized or otherwise) firing on window open
that may be setting a Global field when the SHR:People form is opened
that may be setting a value to a Global field the first time it is
opened? And the consecutive times since the field already has a value it
must be bypassing this???

If this is the case, check and make sure that whatever is being set if
being searched, the search is optimized and is being searched on indexed
fields. If these are not indexed, go ahead and create those indexes from
the Admin tool..

I would also suggest taking a workflow (active link log) when opening
the form for the first time and see whats going on.

Joe