Most x l nt

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2009, at 2:13 PM, "Easter, David" <david_eas...@bmc.com> wrote:

**
> Now THIN client has improved but will never be quite as good as the FAT client but many will continue to overlook that.

I humbly disagree, and I thought the best way to voice that would be in a rap. (Please imagine a posse emphasizing the parts in bold...)

I sat down today at my PC
Gonna log into my Rem-E-DY
But yo’ yo’ dog, what do I see?
My W-U-T is R-I-P

Times have changed, tools rearranged
Someone’s got to be deranged
Phat clients are gone, now ain’t that strange
OWA now’s my link to Exchange

I ain’t here to dis’ the web client
Not tryin’ to be rude or be defiant
I’m ready to bend, gonna be real pliant
Don’t wanna go to jail not bein’ compliant

Web’s now the norm, got to perform
Cloud Computing is the per-fect storm
It does the work – same function and form
Brings data to the masses, keeps them informed

So here I go don’t need no docs
Just launch IE or Firefox
Wow, look at that - this UI rocks!
This dope web client knocks off my socks!

I save time typing ‘cause of auto-complete
And collapsible panels keep my view neat
Flex-based flashboards?  Man, that’s sweet
It’s got fill layout – totally |_337!

New JavaScript engines make it fast
This technology’s built to last
Yo, I’m sold – my test is passed
My expectations it has surpassed

Hey thick client – C-YA!  Wouldn’t wanna be ya!
Your days are numbered, I guarantee ya
From Sunnyvale to South Korea
Fire up that browser – we’ll B-M-C ya!

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this E-mail DEFINITELY do not reflect those of BMC Software, Inc. My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.