Hi Dwayne,

What version of CMDB are you on?  AssetBase indicates an older version of CMDB
unless you are referring to the SHR:SchemaName reference.

Normally, one adds attributes from the CMDB Console and then runs the
CMDB2ASSET synchronize which places the fields on the Asset related forms.  You
can then position your fields on the Asset forms b/c the fields are then on the
Custom(x) tabs.  Your email sounds like you are adding fields directly to the
Forms in the Admin tool?  Have you also added the fields to the CMDB metadata?

The SQL view error indicates that the actual SQL view (not the table), does not
exist in the DB.  Do you have access to your DB directly?

The index error may be a result of a either an actual duplicate index because
of the name, fieldid or because there may be an internal SQL problem with the
parent forms.  The indexes you mentioned for the parents sound like they are
shy of about 7 others that are normally defined.

Are you able to save either parent form without adding a new field with no
error?

Let me know what version of the CMDB you're dealing with.

Thanks,

Janie