Hi Jane,

Yes, I'm able to save the two base fields if I just reposition a field.

I decided to delete the fields I am trying to add and start over from scratch,
but now the whole middle-layer BMB:BMC_ComputerSystem (no final "_") has
disappeared.  I don't THINK I deleted it.  When I try to import it from our
live system I once again get, "The value(s) for this entry violate a unique
index that has been defined for this form:  (ARERR 382)."  And that is without
the added fields.

Thanks again,
Dwayne