LJ,

I do feel your pain. :)

I think that in v7.1 (with the advent of Filter Error handlers) you
could move the Web Service call to a filter all it's own and have it
call an Error handler that does that for the user.

My previous point is that as an "integration feature" such things
should be specific to the integration feature. More to the point any
integration feature should _expect_ that the needs for each
integration type might be different than the needs for the overall
workflow engine, or other integration types. (AKA: WebServices might
require special integration needs that Run Processes, $PROCESS$, AR
Plugin calls, Flashboard, etc.. need.) The way an integration is built
into the overall workflow engine should deal with those details
without conflicting with other integration methods. Which lead me to
ask for "error handling" during consumes of WebServices action that is
specific to the action/web service being consumed.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.