From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Shafqat Ayaz
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Repost:Strange Error

Paul
My apologies if I did not make it clear, this is happening on the Windows
User Tool and not the web.

Nicky
i have not only cleared all the files, the user was made to delete all
Remedy related directories( obviously not the program files) apart from the
arcmd directory and re-create them, no help.

thanks

shafqat