thanks Joe for the additional info.

--- En date de : Mar 9.6.09, Joe DeSouza <joe_rem...@yahoo.com> a écrit :

De: Joe DeSouza <joe_rem...@yahoo.com>
Objet: Re: Re : AW: RESOVLED Re: Long Time Saving Active Link
À: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Mardi 9 Juin 2009, 18h27

**

Another tip for the save to happen almost instantaneously is that before saving
your Active link or Active links or any other workflow such as filters etc, is
that you click on the Server Name on the server window, so as to not display
the list of the Active Links or the Filters or whatever it is that you are
saving.

The Admin tool is designed to perform a search after every save if you have the
list showing. This search does not happen if you either close the Server window
or click on its name so that the list does not show.. Then it doesn't really
matter if you have details enabled or not..

Joe