From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Dealing with stolen Assets

**
Good morning,

I was wondering what you all view as the best practice for dealing with assets
that have been stolen, in as much as tracking that in Asset Management.  How do
your companies deal with this?

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Southern Union
5444 Westheimer Rd. Houston, TX 77056 | 713.989.7226

Private and confidential as detailed
here<http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail>. If you cannot access
hyperlink, please e-mail sender. _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net
ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_