That second half made me laugh... :-)  Thanks!

  Tony Worthington
  Sr. Technical Analyst
  Kohl's Department Stores
  N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
  Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
  262.703.7763 (phone)
  tony.worthing...@kohls.com
  www.kohls.com

From:
Louise Van Hine <lvanh...@yahoo.com>
To:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date:
06/10/2009 03:55 PM
Re: Dealing with stolen Assets
Sent by:
"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
I suppose you could add a status reason under the End of Life status for
"Stolen."  I believe the industry term, though, is "Shrinkage."