From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of LJ Longwing
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 5:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Exit Guide Problem

**
Despite never having used nested al guides AND an 'exit all guides'
action, your and my understanding are essentially the same.  I would see
if I was able to replicate the functionality in a small form with sample
workflow with 'you should never get this message' messages in the first
level, and see if you can stop the processing.  If you can't, definitely
log a bug, if you can, then further analysis is needed to determine what
is different between your scenario and the simplified version.