From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Lyle Taylor
Sent: Mon 06/15/09 9:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Exit Guide Problem

Oh boy, I'm an idiot and very embarrassed.  So, here's the deal - it works.  My
first pass at implementing this functionality had all the actions in a single
active link.  I converted the actions to an active link guide so I could do the
verifications and stop processing on the exit guide action if a check failed.
However, I never changed my original active link to call the new guide...

Sigh....

Thanks for all your help guys.  I hate it when I do this to myself...  :-)

Lyle