Just wondering -- what kind of Date field -- what is it going to store?

I am always interested in things that apply "generically".

Thanks,

-John

On Jul 2, 2009, at 8:39 AM, Bala Patel wrote:

**
List,

I am adding fields (attributes) to the CMDB and then adding them into Asset Management. If I add a new field to a class, do I have to go through this same process for every class? For example: I want to add a new Date field to all of the Asset forms which equates to adding to every class so it will show up on the Asset forms. I started off adding this to the Computer Systems class using the Class Manager. Do I need to do this same thing for ever other CI or Class?

ITSM 7.03
Asset Management 7.03
Windows 2003

Thanks very much