I have been working with Jason and Jeff on all our issues and they have been
very helpful.

I learnt SRM while I was on a migration project from ITSP Request Management
to ITSM SRM 2.2 and since then been involved in multiple SRM implementations
and have seen *good user reviews* about it. Yeah, there are defects and I
worked on to fix most of them. The learning curve was not bad.

Some of the main features that I customized so far:

 1.     “On Behalf Of” functionality so that any user can submit a Service
Request for others.

Even though this was added as an OOB feature in Patch 2, there are still
defects.

2.     Ability to request the same service for multiple people
simultaneously and initiation of multiple backend office requests

Example: New employee on boarding process.

My third major customization would have been the issue with template and
“Global” company but was sidetracked with other things. Most of the services
I designed/developed were using advanced interface forms involving custom
workflow and integrating other applications.

Overall, it is a decent product in my opinion.

Thanks

Mahesh