From: Remedy Maniac <remedy.man...@googlemail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 4:36:45 AM
Subject: how to catch the last modified field

dear listers,

I am not running ITSM.
Only ARSystem version 6.01 with Sybase 12.5.3 and the mid-tiers 6.3
We are in the process of upgrade.

By the time being, I have the following concern:
- on a webpage where I see my tickets, I have several fields such as Problem description, Short description, Worklog, Resolution.
It's a pity because I don't see the content of the fields. I need to click on the edit icon to display the pop-up window which gives me the content of the field.
Now what I would like is to catch somehow, which field has been updated last. So I could maybe display this info in a way or another. So I will go straight to that field. Instead of looking field after field which one has the most updated info.

Any help/idea/suggestiongs?

Serouche