List,

This will go quickly.  I need US Citizen Admins not Developers.  If you
are a developer that can do admin work send me a resume focused on admin
versus development.  My client has stated several times... I do not want
to see developer resumes.  Call with Questions.

This position requires a candidate be a US Citizen and clearable to a
DOE Q.  Please note this position is for an Administrator.  Candidates
with mostly developer experience will not be considered.  This position
requires a Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Management
Information Systems, Computer Science/Engineering, Computer Information
Systems, or a related field) or equivalent, and 7+ years of related
experience.

Senior Remedy Systems Administrator

U.S. Citizenship Required - Active Security Clearance Preferred

Germantown, MD

* Administration of Remedy 7.x Action Request System

* Administration of Remedy 7.x ITSM suite applications (Incident,
Change, Problem, Asset Management, Knowledge Mgmt, SLM, SRM)

* Administration (creation, modification, and archival) of company,
support group, location, and other foundation data elements.

* Troubleshoot software & hardware problems, and identify, implement, &
document system fixes.

* Analyze Remedy system performance and implement improvements as
necessary.

* Participate in formal software development activities including CMMI
certification.

* Adhere to all relevant team development standards and methodologies

* B.S./B.A. in Information Systems, Computer Science, related field, or
equivalent work experience

Platforms:  ORACLE/Sun Solaris
Other Remedy Tools:  Remedy Migrator/Data Management
Mid-Tier ARS Administration on ITSM Modules

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Recruiter
Kforce Federal Staffing
937.449.1749 office

Great People = Great Results(r)

confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original.