Hello All,
I tried all the steps , changed the application service password and
mid tier password to same one.
Didn't work out.
I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
Also the other servers namely Ar system Server , Preference Server,
Data Visualization Server
and Homepage Server , I mentioned AR System Server for all these.

Don't know why I am unable to make the Mid tier work ? Must be doing
something wrong.
Will dig in more and update in here.

Any other sugestions are welcome.

Thank you ,