Kiran,

Turn on client side Active Link logs. You should be able to track down
the workflow that is throwing the error.

You likely will need Administrative access to the application to look
at the workflow and see what data it is looking for and not finding.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.