List,

Please let me know if anyone cannot understand my question?

I am giving further more details..

Create a test from, add add a diary field into it. Open the form in
aruser and create one request. open the same request and try to add a
space and save the request. Now if you the diary field values, it does
not contain any values. the empty space replaces the old values in
diary field.

I don;t know how to fix this, please help.

Thanks,
Meenakshinathan.