From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Mansur, Joanne
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Decimal Field

**

My suggestion would be to put the $ outside the form at the left edge -

customers would be less likely to add a $ if there was already one
there.

But you could also use a mask to be sure that all values entered

are either numeric or a decimal point.

Hope this helps,

Joanne Mansur

Client Systems Analyst