From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Sokol, Brian
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Decimal Field

**
Hi Joanne,

How do I use a mask for this field? It is a decimal field that gets pushed to
the same form with an AL. I guess pushing this field content does not throw an
error but only pushes 0.00. So if a user enters $150.00 the value ends up 0.00.
Anyone have an idea how to prevent this? I put this large note on the form but
our staff seems to not read it. You would think we would have good readers at a
publishing company :)
IMPORTANT
Please enter only numbers in the cost field.
DO NOT ADD A DOLLAR SIGN ($).

Thanks,
Brian