  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Jason Miller
  Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 5:47 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: ARS 7.5 Mid-tier Dialog boxes..

  ** Hi Joe,

  I did a quick test with IE 8 and Firefox 3.5 against a 7.5 ARS/MT.  The
dialog popped up and I was not able to click on the main form in the
background.  With IE the main form darkened, with Firefox the main form was
black and I could no longer see the fields (I have seen reports of this on
the list before).

  Interestingly enough the main form layout is all messed up in the 7.5 MT,
all of the fields are listed in one column down the left of the form.  Our
production MT is still 7.1 and using the 7.1 MT server the form layout is
perfect (multiple rows, vert Nav bar on left, etc).  I flushed the cached on
the 7.5 MT without any change.  This form was designed on a 7.1 ARS/Admin
Tool and then imported into 7.5 ARS using Dev Studio.  I am not sure that
should make much difference since it works fine in the 7.1 MT.

  Jason