Rocky,
Can you give us excerpts of the errors?

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rocky Rockwell
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 5:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ar system duplicate forms and workflow

** Folks, I have a problem with the AR System forms and workflow.

I have noticed errors in the arerror.log file that says there is duplicate
forms and workflow. This was a new in install as of 3 months ago. I do not
remembers these errors after the install, but it was 3 months ago. The log
file says there is duplicate forms and workflow of the ar system forms. I
have looked in the database and our DBA has looked and we do not see
anything duplicated. This came to light we we were told that email was no
longer being received. I have used the ar system email messages form and and
created a new record and the email was sent.

This is on a ars 6.3 patch20 system with SQL 2000/MS 2003 server. I know it
is no longer being supported, but I have no choice right now. Anybody
remember anything that can be of help. I know I can reinstall the email
engine, but management have concerns about a reinstall.

 Thanks in advance

--

Rocky

Rocky Rockwell