From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Mark Lev
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:17 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: LDAP Vendor Form Table Question

**

I was poking around in 7.5 OOB vendor forms, and I came across this as
the Table name in one of their LDAP vendor forms.

ldap://<LDAP_DIRECTORY_SERVICE_HOST>/<BASE_DN>??sub?(objectclass=group)

My question is, are the <values> OOB variables, or do these need to be
defined?  I have the LDAP configurations configured and working
properly.  I have been populating these values, and if these variable
references work, that would be a much better way to do things.  I will
trial and error, but if someone  can better explain, or point me to
where this is in documentation, that would be great.

Also, is this same in 7.x, or new to 7.5?

Thanks,

Mark

Are"_