From: Sreenivas <sreko...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Drop-down field with append feature
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 8:18 AM

**
Hello Swetha,

Write an active link to disable this character field after submit.

Thanks,
Sreeni

How can we create a drop-down field that allows multiple selection? I have
created a character field and attached it to a menu with "append item"
selected. However the customer wants to disable edit feature on this character
field. Any suggestion?

Thanks
Shweta