One would have thought that someone at BMC would have known this when I
asked.

Thanks, I'll give it a try! :)

From:
LJ Longwing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>
To:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date:
09/24/2009 08:36 AM
Re: Refresh record
Sent by:
"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
No....refreshing field 1020 (results list) DOES refresh the current entry,
just like hitting F5 would in the native client.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [
mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE arslist Melissa
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 7:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Refresh record

** Doing this would only refresh the table, not the record on the form (or
the form itself).

This sounds very similar to writing code for the F5 function.  I have an
RFE open with BMC to make it possible to code for the F5 refresh (instead
of having to have the user hit F5), but it's about to be rejected.