Hi we finally need to take the plunge from HD6 to ITSM 7.5. I wish to
install Atrium CMDB, Incident Mngt, Prob Mngt, Asset Mngt and SLM on a
test box to begin preparing for this early next year. I have a test
server running ARS 7.5. My question is what is the proper install order
of these apps? I believe I read on here at one time that Atrium should
always be installed first? I know IM, PM and AM can all be installed
together from a single installer. Would they be second? What about SLM?
Is that a separate installer or part of the ITSM suite? Also are there
any patch levels that I should be at? My Ar System is at patch 3. This
is all on a Windows Server 2003 and Sql 2005. It is only for testing and
will have a handful of people accessing it.

Thanks,
Brian Sokol
Manager, Desktop Services
Scholastic Inc.