Since ITSM 7.5 has a single installer the order is not longer an issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sokol, Brian <bso...@scholastic.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thu, Oct 8, 2009 1:47 pm
Subject: ITSM 7.5 Install Order

**
Hi we finally need to take the plunge from HD6 to ITSM 7.5. I wish to install Atrium CMDB, Incident Mngt, Prob Mngt, Asset Mngt and SLM on a test box to begin preparing for this early next year. I have a test server running ARS 7.5. My question is what is the proper install order of these apps? I believe I read on here at one time that Atrium should always be installed first? I know IM, PM and AM can all be installed together from a single installer. Would they be second? What about SLM? Is that a separate installer or part of the ITSM suite? Also are there any patch levels that I should be at? My Ar System is at patch 3. This is all on a Windows Server 2003 and Sql 2005. It is only for testing and will have a handful of people accessing it.

Thanks,
Brian Sokol
Manager, Desktop Services
Scholastic Inc.