From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jase Brandon
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 1:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SYS:Notification Messages - Strange Behavior

** Hello Listers,
ARS 7.1 Patch 002
Windows

I was trying what I thought would be a very simple task, but am perplexed.
I had a request to include Site and Company in the Task Notification messages,
so I went to the SYS;Notification Messages form and modified the three related
task related notifications as below:

You have been assigned Task #Task ID#
Task Type: #TaskType#
Location Company: #Location Company#
Site: #Site#

The Site works fine, but the Location Company won't come across via email. Only
the Site does.
Has anyone else seen this? Is there anything else I need to configure other
than the SYS:Notifications form?

Thanks,

Jase Brandon
Remedy Developer