From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jase Brandon
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 1:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SYS:Notification Messages - Strange Behavior

** Hello All,
I am sure the 'Location Company' field is the one I want.
It's actually 'Location Company' from TMS:Task.

I added the field 'Location Name' to the two forms below to pass the
value from TMS:Task to them.

NTE:Sys-Group NT Control
NTE:Sys-Individual NT Control
NTE:Process Control

I have modified the following filters to pass 'Location Name' to
NTE:Notifier -

TMS:TAS:NotificationGenerator_899_ModifyNotificationProcessControl`!
TMS:TAS:NotificationGenerator_899_ModifyNotificationProcessControl_OnSub
mit
NTE:NPC:CreateNTRecord_180_PNTI

I also added 'Location Name' to via the Remedy Client on the form
SYS:Form Field Selection for "Notification Message Selection" on Task
Assignment and Task Status Changed for Task Managment.

I can see the workflow pushing the fields correctly, but I still end up
with the below in the email message.

Task: TAS000000010885
The Status has been changed to Work In Progress
Location Company: #Location Company#
Site: SUW1

Does anyone have any ideas? I am perplexed.

Thanks,

Jase

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Brittain, Mark <mbritt...@navisite.com>