I just deleted the error logs.

I reopen my Messages form and it still takes over a minute to open the
form in search mode to display only one item.

Any other suggestions?

Could it be thread settings for email?  Here is what I have set.
Private-RPC-Socket:  390601   1   1
Private-RPC-Socket:  390603   1   1
Private-RPC-Socket:  390620   4  10
Private-RPC-Socket:  390626   2   4
Private-RPC-Socket:  390627   4   4
Private-RPC-Socket:  390635   4  10
Private-RPC-Socket:  390650   4   6

"Chowdhury, Tauf" <tauf.chowdh...@frx.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
10/22/2009 10:07 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: AR System Email Messages Form

Yes... but make sure you don't need the logs. Is this a production system?
If you are not sure, you may want to export them first to .arx.