From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Mark Milke
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to write the value of an editable column into the database using a
filter guide?

Hi Listers,

I'm on ARS 6.3.

I have a Table Field with one editable column.

While the user is saving the main record, I do a filter loop on it and
try to push the values of the column into the base form. This isn't
working however.

To track the problem down, I've build a message into the filter inside
of the Filter Guide and the filter shows that the value of the
editable columns is null. The message show correct values of the non-
editable columns though.

Is it possible to use a filter guide to write the values of an
editable column into the database?

Mark

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.