From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Shaffer
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Submitter of an Ad-Hoc Approval Record

**

CM 7.5

I have a need to identify who created an ad-hoc approval record when an
ad-hoc approval record is added to a change record.  The ad-hoc approval
records are created using the Application-Command Approval "Add-Sig"
command.  The submitter of the approval record (AP:Signature) is always
showing "Remedy Application Service" in the Submitter field.  Is there
another place that stores who actually submitted the approval record or
will I need to customize to capture $USER$.

Steps to Reproduce:

1.  Open an existing change
2.  Click on Approvers Tab
3.  Click the Add button
4.  Populate the Individual/Group
5.  Click Save.

Goal:  I want to report on the user that clicked the Add button
(submitted the approval record).

I hope I am just missing something obvious here.  TIA

Kevin

Are"_