Hi,

I also prefer to use a suffix(if not a phase 1 filter), then it is
easier to see which object that has been changed when patching and
upgrading. Easy to sort on the name, and then see which object that
has been changed.

As you mention, with version 7.5 it may be easier to track changes
using the modification tracking....

--
Jarl